GLAC have advised the the LAVic Registration portal has been opened to accept new registrations for the 2021/2022 Track & Field season. Click here to go to the registration portal.
Click here to see the Age Group calculator to determine the appropriate group for your athlete.
A few notes if you wish to register:
- Season is scheduled to start Sat 6th or Sat 13th November (actual date to be confirmed).
- Competition starts at 8.15am and the day finishes around 12.30pm (the morning may be split into two blocks depending on number of registered athletes – more details will be advised closer to the first week of competition).
- There are limits on attendees at the venue due to COVID requirements so registrations may well be capped – get in quick.
- New members MUST provide proof of birth via email to email@example.com to finalise their registration.
- There are NO FREE TRIALS due to attendee restrictions – if you register, it must be fully paid. You are paying for the full season and there are no refunds being offered.
- Registration fee is $164 per athlete.
- All athletes are required to wear club uniform which can be purchased from the club – see website for details.
- Parents of registered athletes are required to assist with the running of events throughout the season – you will be required to participate in the duty roster on several occasions.
Please let us know if you have any questions.