By joining the South Barwon Little Athletics Club, your family must adhere to a number of rules. These are:
– You agree to fulfil your commitment to performing duty on assigned days. Failure to do so could jeopardise your child’s ability to compete.
– You must read the Parent Information Handbook from GLAC, which outlines the policies under which Little Athletics is governed.
– You consent, unless you otherwise advise in writing to LAVic & GLAC, to the use of your child/ren’s details including name, image and likeness, before, during or after the season for promotional, broadcasting or reporting purposes in any media.
– You aree to receive advertising or direct marketing information and initiatives from sponsors/support partners of the association.
– You agree to abide by the Rules, Regulations, Codes of Behaviour, Guidelines and Directives of LAVic and GLAC as they pertain to ordinary members.
Thanks very much for your cooperation.
NOTE: Click here to view LAVic’s Codes of Conduct Policy.