GLAC TRACK AND FIELD 2019/2020 DATES
The official GLAC calendar for the 2019/2020 Track & Field season will be available towards the end of August but some key dates for the season are:
- GLAC season commences: Saturday 5th October 2019
- Last GLAC event prior to Christmas (Rd 9) : Saturday 7th December 2019
- First GLAC event post Christmas (Rd 10): Saturday 11th January 2020
- GLAC Championship Day: Saturday 3rd March 2020
Some other key dates for Regional & State events are:
- Western Metro Region (WMR) Relays: Sunday 24th November 2019 @ Landy Field
- LAVic State Relays: Saturday 14th December 2019 @ Casey
- LAVic State Multi: Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd February @ Lakeside
- LAVic Region Track & Field: Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th February 2020
- LAVic State Track & Field: Sat 14th & Sunday 15th March 2020
Click on the link below to view the LAVic Season Calendar for 2019-2020.
Weather Cancellation or Program Changes
Cancellation of weekly competition programs can occur throughout the season due to wet weather or excessive heat conditions. On a Saturday morning, or prior to any twilight programs scheduled, if you think that the program may be cancelled, please check your GLAC Team App or Facebook after 7.45am
The decision to cancel a program is made by the GLAC Committee with the safety of athletes and officials at their primary concern. On some occasions a program may also be altered to suit weather conditions.