GLAC TRACK AND FIELD 2020-2021 DATES
The GLAC calendar for the 2020-2021 Track & Field season has been condensed to 12 weeks of regular programs plus Multi-Program Day and Championship Day.
Key dates are:
- GLAC season commences: Saturday 14th November 2020
- Last GLAC event prior to Christmas: Saturday 19th December 2020
- First GLAC event post Christmas: Saturday 9th January 2021
- GLAC Championship Day: Saturday 20th March 2021
Some other key dates for Regional & State events are:
- Sat 30/Sun 31 January 2021: LAVic State Combined Events Championship U9-U16
- Sat 13/Sun 14 February 2021: Western Metro Region Track & Field Carnival U9-U16
- Sun 28 February 2021: WMR Relay Carnival U9-U12 only
- Sat 13/Sun14 March 2021: LAVic State Track & Field Championships U9-U16
- Sat 27 March 2021: LAVic State Relay Championships U9-U12
- Sun 28 March 2021: LAVic State Relay Championships U13-U16
Click on the link below to view the LAVic Season Calendar for 2020-2021.
Weather Cancellation or Program Changes
Cancellation of weekly competition programs can occur throughout the season due to wet weather or excessive heat conditions. On a Saturday morning, or prior to any twilight programs scheduled, if you think that the program may be cancelled, please check your GLAC Team App or Facebook after 7.45am
The decision to cancel a program is made by the GLAC Committee with the safety of athletes and officials at their primary concern. On some occasions a program may also be altered to suit weather conditions.